- CASH ON DELIVERY, DELIVERY BY EXPRESS COURIER: € 5.90
- CREDIT CARD (VISA), DELIVERY BY EXPRESS COURIER: FREE
- PAYPAL, DELIVERY BY EXPRESS COURIER: FREE
- CREDIT CARD (VISA), DELIVERY WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS: € 5.90
- PAYPAL, DELIVERY WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS: € 5.90
- CREDIT CARD (VISA), DELIVERY IN 10 WORKING DAYS: € 20.00
- PAYPAL, DELIVERY IN 10 WORKING DAYS: € 20.00
- CREDIT CARD (VISA), DELIVERY WITH ORDINARY MAIL: € 10.00
- PAYPAL, DELIVERY WITH ORDINARY MAIL: € 10.00
- Renunciation rights
- Renunciation modalities
- Renunciation terms and conditions
- Cost reimbursement
- Other information concerning renunciation rights
- Sillabe safeguards the rights and interests of customers through its adherence to laws regarding:
- sales terms and conditions transparency (see other customer guarantees)
- renunciation rights
To this end, the purchases made as part of the Sillabe service are subject to the provisions set forth by Order in Council no. 50 (15 January 1992) concerning renunciation rights. This right may be exercised within 10 (ten) days from when the product(s) is received.
The customer who plans to exercise renunciation rights must:
a) mail within 10 (ten) days from when the product(s) is received a registered letter with return receipt stating: the willingness to exercise renunciation benefits as granted by Order in Council no. 50 (15 January 1992.
As an alternative, the customer may:
b) send a telegram or fax (+39 05126.96.36.199) within 10 (ten) days from when the product(s) is received, indicating what is mentioned immediately above. In both cases, notification must be confirmed within 48 hours from when the telegram or fax is sent by means of a registered letter with return receipt mailed to the above-mentioned address.
In any event, notifications relating to points a) and b) must be mailed to Sillabe – Scali D'Azeglio, 22–24 - 57123 Livorno - Italy.
These are considered mailed in useful time if brought to the post office within the deadline mentioned above.
These must state the product and order number given at the time the purchase/order was made and the information regarding the customer’s savings account number (bank name, agency/branch, account number).
They must be countersigned by the same person who stipulated the contract or formulated the contract proposal.
In both solutions of points a) and b), he/she who wishes to exercise the renunciation right must:
- within the same deadline of 10 (ten) days from when the merchandise is received (the items are considered returned the moment in which they are handed over to the post office or carrier), send back to the sender by mail the product(s) in question. The merchandise must include the bill of parcel and/or waybill accompanying the item(s) when delivered.
Shipping costs must be paid by the customer.
www.sillabe.it accepts, as payment method for purchases from the publishing house catalogue, three different forms:
- Credit Card
- Cash on Delivery
Credit Card or Paypal
Sillabe makes use of an instrument that allows tradespeople to sell and/or purchase products and/or services via Internet through credit card payments in a safe, easy way.
Lo schema di funzionamento prevede il coinvolgimento di quattro attori:
This includes the participation of four entities:
- Company (Sillabe)
- Intesa San Paolo Bank
- International authorising Visa or Paypal circuits
1. The customer visits our web site and decides to purchase one or more items, paying with a credit card. He/she must fill out a form with all the information needed by Sillabe to process the order (name, address, etc.). The virtual shop’s summary page will single out:
- All the (NON-SENSITIVE) identity information;
- order total;
2. Insertion of sensitive information (name and credit card number) takes place only in an encrypted fashion and therefore in a secure way (the Intesa San Paolo Bank server is a secure server with 128 bit cryptography), so complete privacy for the customer is guaranteed. THE “SEND” BUTTON WHEN PURCHASING ITEMS IS ASSOCIATED WITH A SPECIAL SCRIPT THAT DIRECTS THE CUSTOMER AND PAGE WITH ALL THE INFORMATION INCLUDED TO THE PAYMENT PAGE FOUND ON A SECURE SERVER OF THE Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze.
3. The Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze gathers all the data concerning the transaction (card number, total amount) and inserts it into the international authorising circuits. THE INSERTION INTO INTERNATIONAL AUTHORISING CIRCUITS TAKES PLACE IN THE SAME WAY AS TRANSACTIONS CARRIED OUT WITH WIDELY TESTED P:O.S. MACHINES THAT GUARANTEE CONTINUITY OF SERVICE IN LINE WITH MARKET STANDARDS.
4. Through international circuits, the Institute that issued the credit card is reached and a positive or negative authorisation is obtained. Once this takes place, the reply is forwarded to the Intesa San Paolo Bank.
5. The server of the Intesa San Paolo re-directs the customer to Sillabe’s server. In this way, a reply page (set-up by Sillabe according to the virtual shop page style) is presented to the buyer and informs him/her of the transaction outcome.
6. At the same time, the server of the Intesa San Paolo Bank sends out two e-mail messages: one to Sillabe and the other to the customer, with transaction details (transaction date and time, total amount, outcome). In the phases we have just mentioned, no financial transactions are concluded – just credit card verification (actual existence, validity, limit) and the total is detracted from the card. The cardholder is not charged and Sillabe is not credited.
Cash on Delivery
The cash-on-delivery service is valid only for Italy (including the islands).
The download of the interactive PDF will be available only after the bank credit has been received. It can take from 1 to 3 working days.